Hockey Alberta Officials Committee Scholarship
Annually – Maximum of three (3) awards of up to $1,500.
Scholarships are presented to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- A member in good standing with Hockey Alberta in the current season with a minimum of Level 2 certification.
- A resident of Alberta for at least 2 years.
- 18 years of age by December 15 of the season s/he is applying for scholarship.
- An active official, working games at any level.
- Attending a post-secondary institution in a recognized program on a full time basis, including a recognized trade school program. Transcript of class enrolment is required.
- Other criteria will include, but is not limited to, the applicant’s on-ice ability and off-ice contribution to his/her Region.
Application deadline is April 1 of each year.
Applicant could be applying for the year just being completed in order to qualify.
Gabriella Durante (Calgary)
Kristian Brown (Sherwood Park)
Travis Stewart (Edmonton)
Kyle Moxham (left) with Curtis Nichols.
- Taffin Evans (Calgary)
- Derek Krys (Vermilion)
- Justin Martin (Olds)
- Kyle Moxham (Sherwood Park)
Cole Feth of Camrose (right) with Curtis Nichols
Matthew Moldenhauer of Calgary (right) with Curtis Nichols
Matt Wass of Medicine Hat (right) with Curtis Nichols