Hockey Alberta Officials Committee Scholarship
Annually – Maximum of three (3) awards of up to $1,500.
Scholarships are presented to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- A member in good standing with Hockey Alberta in the current season with a minimum of Level 2 certification.
- A resident of Alberta for at least 2 years.
- 18 years of age by December 15 of the season s/he is applying for scholarship.
- An active official, working games at any level.
- Attending a post-secondary institution in a recognized program on a full time basis, including a recognized trade school program. Transcript of class enrolment is required.
- Other criteria will include, but is not limited to, the applicant’s on-ice ability and off-ice contribution to his/her Region.
Application deadline is April 1 of each year.
Applicant could be applying for the year just being completed in order to qualify.
Gabriella Durante (Calgary)
Kristian Brown (Sherwood Park)
Travis Stewart (Edmonton)
- Scott Brandabura (Edmonton)
- Mikala Brown (Cold Lake)
- Aidan Forester (High River)
Kyle Moxham (left) with Curtis Nichols.
- Taffin Evans (Calgary)
- Derek Krys (Vermilion)
- Justin Martin (Olds)
- Kyle Moxham (Sherwood Park)
- Carrie Keller (Stony Plain)
- David Gilfoy (Coaldale)
- Nathan Trombley (Edmonton)
- Ceanna Maldaner (Magrath)
Cole Feth of Camrose (right) with Curtis Nichols
Matthew Moldenhauer of Calgary (right) with Curtis Nichols
Matt Wass of Medicine Hat (right) with Curtis Nichols