How to Update Availability in Goalline
Availability / Dark Days
The Goalline default for all officials is to be unavailable all the time, this means you must login and check the days/times that you are available in order to receive any assignments.
Availability/ dark days are completed through the online assigning system. Officials must login and put a check mark in the boxes to show when they are actually available to work hockey. The Goalline default for all officials is to be unavailable all the time, this means you must login and check the days/times that you are available in order to receive any assignments. From there you can click the check box for each day or hour that you are available to receive assignments. If you are available for an entire day there is a check box on the right hand side that will check each box for that day. Be sure to update your availability by the 10th of each month to receive assignments for the following month. Also be sure to update your availability on a regular basis so that short notice assignments will be offered to you. Lastly, use the availability notes to indicate any special considerations for the assignors.
- All Central Region assigned games are managed on the Goalline system. There will be no trading or switching games without Central Region assignors being notified and the switch or trade being processed within the Goalline system. The official can find a suitable replacement. but must turn the game back to the Assignor and then suggest the replacement but the Assignor will make the final decision on who works the game. See Reassigning Policy tab.
- To set Availability, login to the Goalline assigning site.
- Enter your username and password. Fields are case sensitive.
- Select Set Referee Availability.
- Check off the boxes for the times when you are available.
- Remove check marks for the times when you are not available.
- A check mark at 7 pm means that you are available to ref a game that begins at 7 pm.
- If you need to be home by 8 pm and you normally work Midget 2 where games are 1.15 hours long then you should not check off any boxes past 6 pm.